Web Site Usage
The Shared Vision Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. Shared Vision specifically prohibits all users to use the Web Site for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or hers own behalf).
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Posting any jobs on any competitor of Shared Vision or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Shared Vision.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Web Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this Web Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web Site’s infrastructure.
Attempting to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
Framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.